- having or showing mastery of a subject or skill
- able to speak or write smoothly, easily, or readily.
- easily changed or adapted.
- effortlessly smooth and flowing
- Play and move about cheerfully, excitedly, or energetically
- To behave playfully and uninhibitedly; romp.
- Play about with someone in a flirtatious or sexual way
- A gay, carefree time.
After hitting the 30 milestone I decided that I had one nagging dream I had yet to fulfill, the dream of traveling to the far corners of our planet.
So I began saving and planning, and saving and planning some more. It took me a little over year to save up what I felt was enough money to take a year off to travel around the world.
Once it was almost time to take off I told my friends and family my plans than began to liquidate my life! I sold or gave away most of my clothes and furniture. I got my whole life down to 3 suitcases and 4 boxes. These few precious items have been put in storage and now my life consists of living out of one backpack.
I have on the road since April 03, 2011.
I have visited 26 countries and still counting. I have never been happier!!